Moroccan Shaggy RugsStyle: Contemporary, TransitionalMaterial: 100% PolypropyleneWeave: Machine Made
The Moroccan rugs are most famous for their dynamic colour designs and bold geometric patterns. These beauties are the birth-child of a cross between central and western Turkish rugs during the mid-1800's. Notoriously distinct for their geometric designs, the Moroccan rug features bold designs that differ from traditional Persian rugs adding an element of timelessness. The Moroccan rugs are, nevertheless, distinctive in their coloration and in the more block-like geometry of their composition.
• Thickness: 3cm
• Brand: A2Z RUG
• Material: 100% Polypropylene
• Country of Manufacturing: Turkey
• Suitable for: All Rooms
Area rugs make your home feel more like home. Our designs come from many different countries giving them a distinct and unique character. Our range of Modern and Traditional rugs is ideal for brightening up your living room or bedroom with our rugs giving your feet extra insulation from cold floors. But there are actually many reasons why adding a rug to your home may be a good idea, and so it's important to keep all of them in mind to give you ideas as you furnish your place. A beautiful rug can transform a space by adding colour, texture and style. Draughty wooden floors benefit from the beauty of a rug, whether contemporary or traditional in style, not only by creating warmth underfoot but also by enhancing the room with a vibrant colour or a striking pattern.
• Vacuum rugs regularly to remove dirt and excess fibre -Use a suction type vacuum cleaner with a rotating brush attachment to prevent damage
• If loose strands occur, trim with scissors, do not pull
• We recommend use of a rug grip on all floor surface Blot wet spills with an absorbent tissue, do not rub Clean with mild carpet shampoo or consult a professional carpet cleaner for a deep clean
• Avoid direct sunshine
A2Z Rug Moro-5532 Moroccan Light Grey 140x200cm 4'7 x6'7 ft Area Rugs RWPKVCESW